Whenever I need a quick dessert, something to bring to a friend’s house or just to eat myself, I make these blondies. They’re EXTREMELY easy to make and don’t require any fancy ingredients. Perfect for when I’m feeling lazy (which is, well, most of the time).
And, they taste pretty awesome.
adapted from here
- ½ cup (8 TBS) butter, melted
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Stir together the melted butter and brown sugar.
- Beat in the egg and vanilla.
- Fold in the flour until no streaks remain.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Pour in a greased and parchment’d 8×8 inch pan and bake at 350°F for 20-25 minutes, or until set in the middle.