A while ago I posted a recipe for gluten free pancakes promising a recipe for gluten free chocolate pancakes in the future. Well, today’s that day! These pancakes are super simple to make (provided you have a blender) and they taste amazing! Chocolate lovers (aka me), these are for you!
Gluten Free Chocolate Pancakes
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon dutch-processed cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tiny pinch salt
- 1/4 cup oats
- Blend all ingredients until smooth.
- Fry on a nonstick surface! (very very important that the pan is nonstick. My other pans couldn’t handle this batter)
- Serve with a healthy drizzle (dousing) of chocolate ganache (1 tbs of chocolate chips melted in 2 tbs heavy whipping cream)!
On a side note, my camera is still broken :( Luckily I have this picture from before it broke.